Gilbert Reviews - About

 Gilbert Reviews:

Here we will review local businesses in the Gilbert area and highlight what we love and what we wish they would do better. If there is a business you want us to review leave a comment and we will review the business and let you know our thoughts.  Any reviews are the persona opinions of William Hambley.

If you have a different opinion that is great share it here.  We can all agree to disagree.  Sometimes I will love a place that you will not like and vice versa.  Thats ok, but still treat people with kindness.  As a fellow local business owner I know that running a business is not easy, but it is well worth it to be a part of the community and to have a positive impact on your neighbors.  But I also know not everyone will like everyone.


For more day to day postings check out my tumblr account and feel free to engage with me there as well.


I am an avid walker.  If there is a trail in or around Gilbert, I have likely walked on it.  On any given day you can find me walking 5-8 miles with my golden doodle that keeps me company.  Some of my favorites neighborhoods to walk are Morrison Ranch, Power Ranch, and Seville.

One of my favorite parks to go and play pickle ball is the new Gilbert Regional Park.  We did a full feature review of the Gilbert Regional park on our Google Site account. Check it out for a full review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Park in Gilbert Arizona - Gilbert Regional Park

Favorite Taco in Gilbert - Rusty Taco